2015 Board Members
- Dana L. Falosk - President Dana is serving her third year on the board. After ten years of performing with the group, she was invited to participate in the decision making process of the board. Her experience has been eye opening, exhilarating, and appreciative of all the work previous boards have done to select and produce two quality shows every year. Mrs. Falosk believes that all performers should understand all of the behind the stage efforts that go into Washington Community Theatre, Inc. Her goal as president is to always remember For the Good of the Group.
- Summerlea Klinar - Vice President
- Lisa Staso - Recording Secretary
- Al Pierson - Treasurer
- Patty Thompson - Past President
- Katie Evans - Corresponding Secretary
- Bob Wichterman - Historian
My name is Bob Wichterman. I have been married to my wife, Mary, for thirty four years. Katie and Drew are our twenty six year old twins. Caitlin is our new daughter-in-law. I have been involved with Washington Community since 2000.
- Karol Smith My first shows with WCT was Rifle and Roses, Dennis Taylor and I became dancing partners in that show. Since then I have participated in almost all the shows in some way. It has been quite an adventure so far, You never know if you will be climbing a ladder, scrubbing floors, making costumes and maybe sometimes actually being on stage singing and dancing. Friends made here are forever.
- Joyce Ellis
- John Herrmann